Sunday, December 5, 2010

Depression, My Best Friend

I just lost a friend. But there's no surprise there.

I'm so tired and lost. I want a new life. I want a new me. I want, I want, I want, I want, I want, I want. Maybe that's my problem. I want too much, I don't give enough, and I'm a bitch.

Just now, not only did I piss off my parents causing the distance between them to grow larger, but I lost my best friend. My go-to person, my helper, my angel with horns. My life is falling apart as I speak. My grades are dropping like bombs on hiroshima, my life is a fragile glass of wine that has a crack in it, a crach that's growing too big.

I feel like an amorphous blob. No way to go, no definite shape, no

fuck it.


i dont eve nwanna write tonight.

i just wanna go shrivel up and die somewhere.

life would be better in hell. i can already see it.

The Asian Teen,

Kimmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment