Saturday, November 27, 2010

Falling From Grace

I am falling from grace,

I no longer know...
Who I am,
Who I want to be,
Who others see me to be,
How I've lived so long,
Why I'm still alive,
Why I'm living here,
Why they're my friends,
Why I feel so empty,
Why I feel so lost,
Who I love,
Who loves me,
Who I believe,
Who I trust,
Who I respect,
Who I need to know,
Who I thought I knew.

All I know for sure,
Is that I'm falling from grace.
Falling faster than the speed of light.
I'm falling so fast that no one can catch me.
I'm falling so fast that I can't see their faces...
The faces of the people who are true to me.
The faces of the people who are trying to catch me.
The faces of the people who are trying to stop me.
The ones who really care.
But does it really matter?
Does it really make a difference?
Will knowing who they are actually change something?
Or will it hurt me more?
Knowing that the people who I thought would save me,
Don't care enough to even bat an eyelash.

Cruel is the life I live,
as I fall from grace.


The Asian Teen,

Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment