Monday, January 31, 2011

So Alone

I'm surrounded by a sea of people, and yet I feel so alone. How can that be possible?

I've been struggling a lot lately. I'm taking three AP classes and pre-calculus or math anaylsis, whichever is the familiar term. Those three classes plus Spanish II have been making me really strained for time. So much so that I haven't been able to hang out with my friends a lot. I'm not sure if it's the loneliness or the isolation from society in general, but I feel empty. Then, to make things worse. I keep screwing up. No matter what I do, nothing goes the right way. My grades, my family life, my social life... Everything.

I can't even write a blog. Ugh... If suicide wasn't a sin punishable by eternal life in hell, I think suicide would sound real nice for a while. I could really use some mercy. Some hope. Some light. Some understanding...

The Asian Teen,

Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment